Play Stop
Memberlist Register Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 71.4°F / 21.9°C | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.06in / 1018hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph / 3.2km/h | Water Temperature: 81 ° F
FAQFAQ TOSTOSSearchSearch View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Harbour Heights | Photos | Reviews | Discounts 4.5 Star Rating

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Harbour Heights | Photos | Reviews | Discounts
Rated: 4.5 stars out of 5 (4 ratings)

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Condos, B&B, All Inclusive, Timeshare, Villas

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(71)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Harbour Heights | Photos | Reviews | Discounts

Harbour Heights Condominiums

Enjoy the most coveted part of world-famous Seven Mile Beach at Grand Caymanís Harbour Heights Condominiums. Spend your days basking in the sun or strolling along an endless ribbon of powder-soft white sand beach. Never feel crowded or rushed on their broad expanse of beachfront.

Relax under thatched cabanas or palm trees. Enjoy the clear, aquamarine waters and their warm Cayman Islands hospitality.

Harbour Heights condominium suites are individually decorated with island charm with all conveniences, including high-speed internet access and cable TV. Each has balcony or patio overlooking lush tropical gardens and private swimming pool, all just steps from the calm blue sea.

Escape to one of the Cayman Islands best Seven Mile Beach condominiums for a much needed break, vacationing alone or accompanied by a friend or family member. Stretch out with plenty of room at Harbour Heights!

Room Layout:

2 bedroom/2 bathroom units offer two distinct floor plans: one-floor, downstairs units have a large living room and dining room space with an adjoining kitchen. A master bedroom and attached bathroom, as well as a second bedroom and bathroom, are located on the same level. A patio opens onto the lush grounds, just steps from the pool and beach.

Two-floor, upstairs units also offer a large living room and dining room space with a separate kitchen. The master bedroom and attached bathroom are located on the second level. The second bedroom and bathroom are down the hall. A breezy balcony has a view of the grounds, the pool and the sea.

Amenities:

In addition to all upscale amenities, such as integrated air conditioning, ceiling fans, complete utensils and everything you need for a completely self-contained upscale beach condominium vacation, Harbour Heights also provides high-speed internet access and private phone service; on-site shopping, including both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages; and daily maid service, except Sunday.

Pricing Information:

Their prices are among the most competitive you will find anywhere on Seven Mile Beach.

You will receive an 11% discount by booking this property through our

0 person likes this post.

Blackberry26KTReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Harbour Heights

Thinking about booking a condo here. When I looked at the map it looks as though it is right next to a public beach. I've been to Aruba and other islands and been to public beaches or stayed near them, some are fine others I don't think I would want to stay next to because of the types of people hanging around.
What is your take on this at Harbour Heights? What are the public beaches like in Cayman?
Any other info about Harbour would be awesome as well.

greekdaveReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject:

All the Cayman beaches are 'public'.

shellyReply with quote
Native
Credits:
(6)

Native

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject:

It's an older property that was probably redone after Hurricane Ivan. Maybe you could get a unit on the side away from the beach. I know some people who have stayed there for a number of years and they like it.

Newbie0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject:

Thank you. I do realize they are all public, but I guess to clarify what I meant is that there is public parking and what appears to be huts next to it. In my experience (with other islands where every beach is also public) people don't tend to "hang" around in front of resorts or condos, but do on the beach areas with parking and huts not owned by the hotel / condo. Sometimes this is just fine (one of my fave beaches in aruba is like this and the people are great) but other times I have felt a little out of place or have been warned to watch my valuable (more so than you normally would).

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject:

Ah...I see your point.

shellyReply with quote
Native
Credits:
(6)

Native

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject:

It does get very busy at that public beach.

Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Shelly.

Would you say busy like ok there are just lots of people around having good time OR busy like watch your stuff very carefully and be sure to lock the doors of your downstairs unit if you are going to be on the beach?
Mainly locals or cruise passengers?

shellyReply with quote
Native
Credits:
(6)

Native

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject:

In this day and age, unless you are right in front of your unit, I would definitely lock the doors anywhere I am staying. It only takes one person among all the people having a good time on the beach--and who's to know?

It's been a long time since I've stayed on that side, but I bet there are some night time parties on the public beach and if you are concerned about that I would find a place further up he beach that might be a little quieter.

shelly :-)

centralnyReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject:

Have stayed there 4 years now and have never had a problem with activities at the public beach.

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject:

clapping clapping clapping

GotbeachfrontReply with quote
Frequent Flyer
Credits:
(1)

Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Public Beach No Problem

We have been staying at Harbour Heights since 1994 and have never had a problem with the public beach patrons.

Most days both beaches are almost empty of people.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Condos, B&B, All Inclusive, Timeshare, Villas
Page 1 of 1

Rate as     
4.5 Star Rating  based on 4 ratings.
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions